Tuesday, November 15, 2005

An amalgamation of thoughts colors feelings and sound. As I walk through these huge structures of concrete mass I see smiling people.

Déjà vu.

A feeling of reminisce accompanied with powerful trips down the pathway of future.. Curving roads , 6 feet tall speed breakers and whole civilization walking with me matching me step by step move by move.

I dance along the black and white visual on the road pausing to make a note to self, are we as confused as the artwork or have we habituated to psycho analysing everything that comes our way?

Whatever the answer to that can wait for now I’ve hit these crazy blurs of light that seem to just appear and disappear in front of me……are they attached to an object or do they simply switch on and move from place to place. Red orange pink blue metallic and earthy vibes create a vortex that sucks every thing human including a couple of innocent pillars that have never experienced the world of life altering visuals and crystal clear sounds.

Finally I seem to have reached my destination but it feels like I’ve danced in one place….thoughts do move objects, places and cities.

Maybe all this travelling we experience is us in one place all the time and our thoughts doing all the moving. Well after all, they do manifest reality.

One day we will see yellow gorillas and blue flamingos flying up in the clouds. We will have pink frappe latte for breakfast and consume multicoloured fruits.

And yes we would be still dancing.

No comments: