Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Now.

The trees squint to catch a glimpse of us traveling along this dark , deserted winding path. On the way to a destination, an energy fest of some sort. A magic carpet ride through hills and moonlit horizons. Vision is of no concern as we plummet blindly , in and out of turns passing the occasional nocturnal scream. A bat I presume.

Music dances all around, pushing us to recognize the limitations of the sitting human structure.

As I gaze through my window I see the world. Not the one filled with the daily deputation of blind hearts and overactive neurons striving for monetary romp with the feeling now loosely called satisfaction.

I see the black shades of night as she dresses up the Earth with her fantastic cloaks of darkness.

1 comment:

Wildflower said...

dude! that post made me feel damn hungry man... i dont know why... dont ask me why... but i desperately need some prithvi ka chaai and samosas man! (leaves desk to go a-scavenging in the kitchen)